Thursday, January 5, 2012

It's Been Too Long

Ethan now has seven teeth with the eighth one coming in VERY soon. He's growing up so fast. It's makes me sad, but then it also makes me excited for the growing relationship that we have together. He's just my best little bud and I so enjoy spending all of my time with him.

Oh yeah, I also gave Ethan a haircut. I didn't mean to, but we ended up liking it a lot. I'm torn between growing it back out and keeping it short. We'll see how we feel as it gets longer. He's so cute either way to us! :)

I cannot believe how quickly time can pass when I say I'm going to keep up with this blog. I think I mentioned it before, but I seriously need to schedule a day to do my blog every week. I always have the best of intentions and then time just flies by.

This blog post will not be very long, but I just wanted to write something to anyone out there that may be reading this. I will write a longer post this weekend about Ethan's first Christmas and an update on his progress of his knee contractures. Little hint - His first Christmas was wonderful and his knees are doing great!

I cannot believe that he is close to 11 months and will be a year next month already. I seriously just cannot believe it. Where did my tiny little newborn go? Either way, he's sweet as pie and I have truly enjoyed everything about him since day one. I have no complaints and am more thankful for him as the days go by. He is just truly a wonderful little boy with SO much love. He is so happy all of the time and is just so content with his perfect little life. He definitely has an abundance of love surrounding him and I feel that coming back to us. Looking at him smile every single day really makes me feel like I do a great job as a mom and that Josh does a great job at being a dad. I can't imagine Ethan would be as happy if we weren't doing something right. Ahh, I just love him SO much.

Okay, this blog post is getting longer than anticipated so I will stop here and just end with a few recent pictures of this little ham.

God Bless.

Bryana

No comments:

Post a Comment