Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Cutest Little Monster







I absolutely LOVE Fall and Halloween. The crisp air, crunchy leaves, pumpkin carving, cool temperatures and decorations are all the best parts.

Every Halloween is always my favorite, but this one definitely was my MOST favorite. I'm sure you can all guess why. Yes, it's because we got to spend Halloween with the cutest little Monster around. I searched and searched for a costume for Ethan and just couldn't find anything I liked. I did happen to find one that was SUPER cute, but it was way too expensive for him to wear for just one night. I ended up finding the one he wore for $13.00 on sale at Toys R Us! Talk about a deal and it was a really well made costume, too! It kept him nice and warm when we went to visit our favorite people from Holmen, Onalaska and La Crescent.

We didn't take him Trick-or-Treating, but we did take him to see Josh's parents, my parents and two kids that I babysit. He seemed to enjoy wearing his costume and didn't fuss once. He's such a content little boy.

Earlier this month we went over to our friends, Katie and Tyler's house to carve pumpkins (we do this every year) and I carved one of Ethan! I think it turned out pretty good. I will definitely be doing that every year for him. I also plan on carving his name into a pumpkin and the year for every Halloween so we can always look back and see how he grew. Ahh, I just love Halloween. I'm already thinking about what he could be for next year since he'll be walking! :)

I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween as much as we did!

Until next time, God Bless.

Bryana

No comments:

Post a Comment