Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Better Late than Never...I Think

As I was walking around our place with Ethan today, I realized I still haven't finished writing our thank you cards for our amazing showers that we had for Ethan. Surprising? No. Ridiculous? Absolutely.

I decided that since I can type over 110 words per minute that it would be best if I typed everyone a personalized one-page letter to go inside their card. I'm sure that it's not the "preferred" way of getting a thank you, a non-handwritten letter, but at this point I am so busy taking care of Ethan that it might be the fastest and most personal way to get them finally finished. I'm hoping the recipients understand that enjoy their letters...pictures included, of course!

I'm also look very forward to designing our birth announcements for Ethan. I have designed so many other people's cards/announcements that it will be strange to design something for ourselves. My goal, along with the thank yous, is to get these ordered and sent out by next week. Please, don't hold your breath though.

I'll keep this post short because I need to go and snuggle my boy who still has a fever after his shots. He needs extra loving and who better to give it to him than his momma? I've also included a few pictures of Ethan when he was "younger."


This Outfit Doesn't Fit Anymore.


The Pacifier Looks Huge.


First Car Ride - On Our Way Home from the Hospital.

Since this post was about writing thank yous and being thankful for our family and friends I decided to leave with a verse that reminds us to be thankful in and for everything, good and bad. Everything we are given in life molds us into the people God meant us to be. How can we not be thankful for that?

"Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Best,

Bryana

No comments:

Post a Comment